Group82 helps many organizations expand their business, reach new customers and bring new products to market. Our clients include:
$350M. Global provider of software and solutions designed specifically for project-focused businesses.
- Needed increased services revenue
- Little brand awareness outside new implementations
- In-house marketing team swamped with other projects
- Extend the Deltek brand and create a new messaging platform for its services business
- Conduct an initial market research, including focus groups, to examine market perceptions
- Create new positioning, messaging and marketing campaign platform
- Develop demand generation plan including e-Book, website updates and telemarketing
Deltek Consulting was launched at Annual User Conference with 3,000 attendees; pipeline increased 20%; and they now have a cross-platform to introduce multiple business services.
$50M. Savi is pioneering sensor analytics solutions that create operational intelligence from the Internet of things.
- Ineffective and inexperienced in-house marketing team
- Need to reduce marketing cost but maintain image of mature company
- Awareness limited to RFID hardware
- Need to expand beyond Department of Defense into commercial markets
- Replace existing marketing team with senior level marketing team to manage all corporate communications, public relations, analyst relations and field marketing
- Research and rebrand Savi to be more than RFID hardware provider
- Develop new logo, visual identity system, collateral system and redesign website
Savi has achieved 30% increase in web traffic from 2012-2013 and social media following has increased by 200%.
The world's largest exchange company. Owns and operates 24 markets, 3 clearning houses, and 5 central securities depositories, spanning six continents.
- Ability to stay ahead of marketplace, technology and regulatory complexities
- Needed content for the technology section of OMX's website to move visitors through a path that results in a specific visitor action
- Limited internal resources; outside-in perspective required
- Developed content map detailing web pages and assets to prioritize which areas needed the most work
- Interviewed subject matter experts inside and outside Nasdaq to bring highest value messages to the top
- Extensive content development; site page updates and formatting
Project completed in less time than Nasdaq estimated it could do internally. Improved traffic on site; increase in page duration and click-thoughs to additional pages.
Provider of all-software desktop videoconferencing solutions for large, global enterprises in more than 40 countries.
- Collateral and website messaging was not resonating with audiences
- Website was difficult to navigate and likely a significant drag on lead generation results
- Needed to distinguish its offerings and unique software-only approach in highly-competitive "me-too" market.
- Developed new corporate positioning and messaging
- Implemented new positioning on company's re-launched website
Avistar saw an immediate uptick in the quality and quantity of leads from avistar.com with a 60% increase in lead volume.